Heavy Embroidered Chiffon Suit with Net Dupatta
- Unstitched Embroidered Chiffon Dress
- Zari & Sequins Embroidery Work
- Embroidered Neck
- Plain Front
- Plain Back
- Plain Sleeves
- Embroidered Front Daman
- Embroidered Back Daman
- Embroidered Net Dupatta
- Plain Crepe Trouser
- Embroidered Gharara Patch
- Amazing when they are paired with net dupattas, as both the fabrics are so commonly used in festive dressmaking and complement each other well.
- This Heavy Embroidered with Net Dupatta is in an eye-catching color combination of deep blue with a smokey grey hue.
- The dupatta is made of net and has an ombre dye effect on it, which adds to the beauty of this.
- For embellishment, the dupatta has intricate zari embroidery with sequins using a gold-colored thread.
- The same style of floral embroidery can be seen on the neckline and the border of the blue colored chiffon dress, where the sparkly sequins are added for the glitz.
- For bottoms, this dress comes with an elegantly embroidered grey-toned chiffon gharara patch, along with a plain crepe trouser.
- Code: M011796
- Color & Design: As Shown in Picture
- High Quality Material
- Occasions: Party, Wedding
- Attractive Design